- Issue Time
In order to prevent the knitted blanket from deforming and pilling, we need to pay attention to some things when cleaning it. Today, let us talk about five precautions for cleaning knitted blankets.
Knitted blankets can be used to keep our bodies warm, thereby providing a comfortable home life. However, if we do not clean the knitted blanket correctly, it will cause the loss of the knitted blanket and shorten its service life. The following are five precautions for cleaning knitted blankets.
(1) Some large chunky knit blankets cannot be put in the washing machine because of their large size. They can be taken to a dry cleaner for dry cleaning. If you want to make the blanket wash more smooth, you can add about one or two white vinegar to the last wash, so that the washed blanket looks more brand new.
(2) If there are oil stains on the hand-knit blanket, put the blanket in a basin, put some edible alkaline noodles, and boil it in boiling water for 10 minutes. The oil will be soaked, and it will be cleaned with hot water.
(3) When applying soap, rub gently with your hands. Don't wring out the blanket directly, squeeze it out of the water with your hands, otherwise the blanket will be easily deformed. The blanket should be dried in the shade and should not be directly exposed to the sun. Otherwise, the blanket will easily become hard, deformed, and fall off.
(4) If the knitted blanket is slightly contaminated, please use a 1% concentration of special detergent to dip a cleaning towel to gently wipe the contaminated area, and use the same method to wash with water, then dry it in time, and comb clean if necessary. The method of washing blankets is dry cleaning or hand washing. Only the blankets with the organic washing logo on the washing plate can be washed in the washing machine.
(5) When washing by hand, the water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees. It is not recommended to use washing powder. You can choose a special detergent for knitted blankets, which can be mixed with warm water. After soaking, knead gently, repeat several times, and slowly squeeze the blanket until it becomes wet. Then do not rub it, rinse with water. After the knitted blanket is washed, it is dehydrated immediately. If the knitted blanket is soaked in water for too long, it is easy to deform. In addition, the honeycomb knit is easy to shrink, so it needs dry cleaning or hand washing. Knitted blankets made of synthetic fibers should be regarded as synthetic fibers and used for normal washing. The chunky knit blanket made of synthetic fiber for two people is suitable for dry cleaning because of its large volume and cannot be put in the washing machine.
If we want to keep the knitted blanket in a clean and smooth state, we need to clean and maintain it frequently. If you feel that the above methods did not help you after reading the above content, you can get a more comprehensive and detailed solution by contacting us.
As a manufacturer of home textile, we have accumulated many years of manufacturing experience in this field. We have an experienced design and manufacturing team and have established a complete quality inspection system to provide customers with high-quality products. And we are always committed to providing customers with the most thoughtful service and good solutions. If you are interested in our knitted blankets, please contact us immediately!