- Issue Time
In order to keep the knitted blanket soft for a long time and prolong its service life, we must work harder when cleaning and preserving it. Today, let’s talk about the precautions for cleaning and preserving knitted blankets.
Knitted blankets have become a quality choice for many families because of their softness and comfort. However, there are some problems in the maintenance of normal knitted blankets. In the process of cleaning and preserving the knitted blanket, we need to pay attention to the following methods and techniques to ensure that the fabric structure of the knitted blanket is not damaged.
(1) Knitted blankets are best to be dry-cleaned or hand-washed.
(2) If you want to use the machine to wash, it is best to put the knitted blanket in a mesh bag and wash it, so as to ensure the shape of the knitted blanket.
(3) The knitted blanket must not be bleached, which will affect the softness of the knitted blanket.
(4) Wash the knitted blanket with warm water at 20-30 degrees Celsius.
(5) If there is only a little stain on the knitted blanket, it is recommended to wipe it with a towel instead of washing it all, because the number of times of washing the knitted blanket should not be too much.
(6) Knitted blankets should not be dried. Naturally drying is best, and exposure to the sun is prohibited.
(1) When maintaining the knitted blanket, pay attention to avoid getting damp to avoid mildew, and avoid sultrily and heat from exposure to the sun to prevent deterioration of gloss and rough hand feeling.
(2) In daily use, the knitted blanket should often be bathed in the sun and patted gently to remove the sweat, dust, and dander attached to the knitted blanket, and the fluff should be carefully combed.
(3) When storing, the knitted blanket must be folded flat and placed in the cabinet or bag to avoid burrs and creases, prevent squeezing, and maintain the elasticity of the knitted blanket and better care.
1. When maintaining knitted blankets, you should pay attention to prevent the upsurge and mildew. Avoid exposure to sultry heat. Strong light exposure will cause the knitted blankets to deteriorate in gloss and feel rough.
2. Airing the knitted blanket frequently and gently tapping during the drying process to remove the sweat, dust, and dander attached to the knitted blanket. Keep the knitted blanket clean and dry to prevent moth-eaten and mildew.
3. In order to prevent the deterioration of gloss and the feel is too rough, the knitted blanket should not be exposed to the sun, sultry, or heat. When storing, the knitted blanket needs to be folded flat and placed in a cabinet or bag. In order to prevent wrinkles on the knitted blanket and keep the blanket fluffy, the knitted blanket should be avoided and squeezed.
4. Before washing, confirm the washing method of the knitted blanket, whether it is hand-washed or suitable for dry-cleaning. Wool knitted blankets are best to be hand-washed manually or sent to dry cleaning. After washing with a washing machine, its softness and cold resistance will be greatly reduced.
5. For knitted blankets that do not need to be used, dry them first and then fold them neatly. It is best to put one or two mothballs in the knitted blanket.
THE HOME PALACE designs and manufactures knitted blankets of various types and sizes to meet the diverse needs of users. If you want to know about further services, you can send us your needs, and we will give you a satisfactory answer in time.
THE HOME PALACE is an experienced household knitwear manufacturer. You can find various types and styles of knitwear on our website. We use high-quality raw materials and exquisite craftsmanship and are also equipped with a professional quality inspection system. At the same time, we will also provide comprehensive customized services and effective solutions according to the needs of users. If you want to buy our knitted blanket, please contact us immediately!